I am working in web technologies since 2005. My core speciality is to build scalable web solutions using MVC based frameworks. Currently, I am working as a part-time freelance developer and open to new opportunities.
I have experience in developing web 2.0 style websites, email systems, web-based multi instant messengers (chat systems), RESTful APIs, RSS feeds, CMS systems, SaaS based web solutions, analytical/reporting solutions, real-time web applications, social websites and e-commerce solutions.
I have keen interests in learning new tools and technologies, scalable solutions for the large amount of data, product development and the semantic web. Feel free to visit my website http://awahid.net for more details and contact me for discussing any opportunities.
• OOPS, Core PHP and MVC based PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Yii, Cake, Laravel etc)
• Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Amazon Web Services (AWS, EC2 etc)
• MySQL, Oracle Database, PLSQL, MS SQL Server 2000
• APC, Memcached and Varnish Cache
• AJAX, Comet, XML, UML, JSON, XMPP [Jabber]
• MVC & MVP, TDD, BDD (intermediate level), Agile, Scrum
• Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, SilverStripe
• Window/Mac/Linux Environment, Linux server management and optimization of web applications
• Git, CVS, SVN, Travis Continuous Integration
• Intermediate knowledge of Java, Python, C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, IIS
Abdul Wahid is a member of the community since May 2008.