Enthusiastic and complete developer with more than ten years of experience in web application development.
Mainly a backend developer, able to manage the full software development life-cycle.
Wide range of experience in hotel booking and real estate systems, API design, internationalization, custom CRM and high complexity or heavy load applications.
Proven ability in problem analysis & solving, in order to choose the right solution for each task.
Web technologies and programming languages:
- Wide knowledge of PHP Enterprise Application Development, based on Symfony2 framework and related projects (Doctrine, Asettic, Composer, REST tools, etc.), Zend Framework, Yii Framework;
- Solid experience in SOAP Webservices and XML technologies;
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Able to plan complex architectures (performances, caching, availability, fault tolerance)
- Great ability to design complex PostgreSQL databases, including scaling and availability factors;
- Good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Solr search engine
Software life-cycle management:
- Development under SVN or GIT version control systems;
- Good knowledge of testing and continuous integration practices, including tools as PHPUnit and Jenkins;
- Good Unix/Linux system administrator: able to install, configure and maintain test servers by tuning web, email, FTP, DNS, SSH, SVN, GIT applications;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of AWS infrastructure
See also my GitHub Profile https://github.com/goetas or my website http://www.goetas.com
Asmir Mustafic is a member of the community since March 2014.
Asmir Mustafic is a member of these clubs:
GrUSP - Associazione Gruppo Utenti Sviluppatori PHP italiani
Symfony2 Apache FOP Bundle
ATal is a templating engine for PHP 5.3+. Atal is inspired to PHPTAL but solves the problem in a more modern way.
A curated list of amazingly awesome PHP libraries, resources and shiny things.
Private transparent proxy cache that caches HTTP responses (Guzzle 5+)
DateJS: Evolved. An updated, bug fixed, and actively maintained continuation of DateJS
Convert Doctrine2 XML mapping into XSD XML Schema
Some addons for doctrine
Symfony2 Bundle for Doctrine Cache
Integrates Doctrine MongoDB ODM with Symfony2
Simil CSS for XSL FO
Read XSD into PHP
Guzzle version 3 (4 is the latest)
HHVM is an open-source virtual machine designed for executing programs written in Hack and PHP. HHVM uses a just-in-time (JIT) compilation approach to achieve superior performance while maintaining the flexibility that PHP developers are accustomed to.
Random questions to ask during interviews.
Puts the Symfony2 Translation Component on steroids
Symfony multipart/related content type handler
A bunch of Fabric commands that we use all the time.
Puppet modules for Symfony development with Vagrant
Parse a generic mail stream, and convert it to a SwiftMailer Message http://swiftmailer.org/
Twig tal wrapper